The same goes for rourates and slots. Craps has a specific game prop that is designed so that the dice hit the opposite wall of the table. The layout of the tables is the same as in traditional casinos as players can roll the dice. Along with placing bets on the table in the middle.UFABET
- The person who rolls the dice will bet on the Pass Line or Don’t Pass Line side.
- After that, the dice roller presents several dice and selects two dice to roll.
- The player must roll the dice to hit the wall on the opposite side of the table.
- If the result is 7 or 11, the player who bet on the Pass Line wins the bet.
- If the dice come out as 2, 3 or 12, the player who bet on Don’t Pass Line wins.
- If it’s 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, you’ll have to play points in the meantime. The Pass Line continues.
- The purpose of the point is to roll a point before a 7 when you win the Pass Line. If the result is a 7, then all Pass Line bets are lost.
- At the same time, if the dice roll result is something other than 7. You will have to roll the dice again. and must keep rolling until a point or 7 is obtained